MISS MOOX + Personal

Happy Halloween!!!

Ok, this is what I wanted to go as for Halloween but I couldn't convince any of my friends to be the rest of the cast. I know, I am shocked too. [For those of you that have better things to do, this is Kim from The Real Housewives of Atlanta.] So instead I will be a cowgirl (Lame! Does anyone watch Modern Family? Well this comment is lame.). Now my dad gets major props on my blog for his artistic talents but my mom deserves a shout-out here because she hand-made all of our Halloween costumes growing up. No plastic KMart cr*p for us! Lucky kids we were. This probably contributed to my brother's obsession with Halloween. He is the guy in the neighborhood who digs fake graves and hides in the bushes wearing a Jason mask. I am not that hardcore but I do enjoy dressing up. Here is a little montage of my favorite former Halloween costumes (too bad I don't have photos of me in them! Or should I say, thankfully, I don't have photos of me in them.)...

This is who my sister-in-law (funny lady) thought I should be last year...

(Yes, that is Brett Michael's from Poison and Rock of Love fame!)

Happy Halloween!!!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Happy Halloween!!! + Personal