MISS MOOX + Organizing

Organizing Your Closet

How much are you loving these "cooler" temperatures?!?! I cannot wait to sport the new fall trends-tailored blazers, boyfriend cardigans, over-sized 80's inspired sweaters! Now it might be a while before I can actually wear these bad boys (remember I live in Charleston) but I can still shop for them, right? And I can still gather my fall/winter clothes from storage in preparation as I am sure there is a chilly football game or an oyster roast in my near future.

As most of you know in addition to interior design, I also do closet organizing and custom closet design. And there is nothing like the change of seasons to motivate you to organize your closet! So I have decided to dedicate next week's posting to...tada...organizing your closet! I will give you some step-by-step tips to organizing your closet but if the process is still to daunting, then email me for more information on my services. I can help you take your closet from this...

To this...

Or This...

To This...

Have a great weekend and enjoy this wonderful weather!

~Images: 1 and 2) Real Simple Oct 2007 3 and 4) An anonymous client of mine

art, Closets, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Organizing Your Closet + Organizing