MISS MOOX + Personal

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

My apologies for not knowing the source of any of these photos! I pulled them in haste one day while getting inspired to decorate a client's home for her Thanksgiving supper and forgot to take notes. But they are all great images that will hopefully inspire you when entertaining your guests this Thanksgiving. I will be taking a short blogging break as I head to my parents in Beaufort to help babysit my three nephews. Three boys under the age of seven...I think grandma/grandpa need some backup! As I prepare to travel, I am reminded off all the blessings in my life-my wonderful family, my adorable nephews, my beautiful friends, my clients for allowing me to do something I truly love for a living and for being able to reside in such an amazing city!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Enjoy your turkey comas!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Happy Thanksgiving!!! + Personal