MISS MOOX + life

Remember Magazines?

Domino

Domino

via Blue Hydrangea

Unknown

via Blue Hydrangea

Unknown

via rearrangedesign

Remember magazines? They were these amazing things that came in the mail once a month. They were filled with beautiful and colorful images that made your pulse quicken with excitement. They made you want to stop whatever it was you were doing and re-do your entire home. Or jump in the car and go shopping for an entirely new wardrobe. Yeah, I miss them too. And can't seem to throw them out like I use to. I fear I will hold on to magazines like my dad likes to hold on to empty boxes. Seriously, he has an entire closet full of empty boxes. WTF? Hopefully, you won't see me on an episode of Hoarders for my obscene magazine collection. Anyhoo, here are some stylish ways to incorporate these oh-so valuable gems into your decor.

art, inspiration, Interior Design, and more:

Relevant to: Remember Magazines? + life