MISS MOOX + Personal

T (bleeping) GIF!!!

This is my bedroom. It is beckoning me from the next room...I am SO tired that all I can think about is my bed and that I want to be in it! I am sorry for the lame post but I have been going non-stop and I am exhausted!

Some info on my room (if anyone is at all interested)...the nightstands I found separately (each at a different flea market). I about wet myself when I found the second one and realized it was an exact match to the other one! Think I paid $15 total for both of them and had them lacquered the same (Benjamin Moore Navajo White). I still need to change out the hardware but have yet to decide on some I like...it has been four years. The headboard is a rattan product from West Elm that I had a slipcover made for because I didn't love the rattan once it arrived. I used the same linen fabric from the headboard on the panels and bedskirt (which you can't see in this pic). The ottomans are from an Eclectic upholstery line. Coverlet and shams are Pottery Barn (I hate to admit that-damn you Pottery Barn!-but I dig the paisley print and it has all my fav colors in it). Coverlet is from an Eclectic bedding line. Lamps are Arteriors. Wall color is Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue. Chair is grandma's recovered in a cream, nubby linen. Flooring is wall to wall seagrass. Sunburst mirrors...ah, can't remember! That's all you can see! Is my duvet cover driving anyone else crazy in this picture of is it just my anal retentive ass?

Have a great weekend!

Don't forget to enter my contest by the end of today to win the cutest pig pillow you have ever seen...(Katie if you are reading this doesn't Ashlea need this pillow?!?!)

T (bleeping) GIF!!!

art, inspiration, life, My Portfolio, and more:

Relevant to: T (bleeping) GIF!!! + Personal