MISS MOOX + life

Wheel...Of...Fortune!

Do any of y'all remember how back in the day on Wheel of Fortune you got to shop a room with your winnings? That was always my favorite part! Especially when people had to buy the ceramic dalmation for $500. I am normally not "whimsical," but I have a client that has a couple of these bad boys and I am having fun incorporating them into the decor. Perhaps like these designers did...









Here are her lil' guys in their current home...

Alright, I am off to speak to some students at The Art Institute of Charleston about my design business (hope I am qualified! ha!).

It is going to be around 75 degrees this weekend in Charleston.
GLORIOUS!!!
(As Will Ferrell would say)

Have a great weekend y'all!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Wheel...Of...Fortune! + life