MISS MOOX + life

Haters...Survey...Winner

So I got my first really nasty blog comment today. It was a fantastic way to start my Monday so thank you Ashlee36! I know that is par for the course when you have a blog and put yourself out there like this, there are bound to be people who don't like what you say or do. Totally understandable. Now I must admit that by nature I am a total smartass so I am bound to upset some folks and if I do, I apologize. Anything I say is just in jest people! I'm just trying to give you a lil' chuckle during a day full of obligations and responsibilities. And if you know me at all, you know that I make fun of myself WAY more than I do anyone/anything else! So chillax. It is just a silly little design blog. And if you don't like it, then you don't have to read it.

So with all that being said...and as I am about to debut my new blog and online shop I thought it was good time to send out a survey of sorts to those of you that read my blog so going forward, I can give you more or less of what you want.

1) How did you hear about this blog?
2) How often do you read this blog and when (day of the week, time of day, etc)?
3) Are there any segments (Decorganizing, Designer Peeves, This Week I...,Before&After, etc.) that you would like to see more or less of?
4) What has been your favorite post so far?
5) Is there anything that you would like me to talk about/showcase that I have yet to talk about?
Feel free to add any additional comments (but please only polite or constructive ones)!

I will choose a winner (at random) out of all that participate in this survey. All you have to do is leave a comment with your answers like so...
1) answer
2) answer
3) answer
4) answer
5) answer
Blah, blah, blah...

And you can win this book...

I will select a winner next Monday, February 7th.

I really appreciate your participation!!!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Haters...Survey...Winner + life