MISS MOOX + life

Suit Up!


Get it? Suit. Up. Literally, on the wall.
I've got a million of 'em folks.

I saw this photo in TradHome by designer Sara Gilbane and it reminded me of a the vintage bathing suit I had framed for a client. It was her grandmother's suit from the 20's and she wanted to have it on display. We hung it on the wall in her stairwell during the summer months and had a custom remote lift system installed to also hang her grandmother's quilt in the winter months. Looks as if we weren't the only ones with this idea...

?

via pink wallapaper



?

via apartment therapy

via design sponge

via sea-life-style.blogspot.com

via houzz

via apartment therapy

I think I would rather frame my bathing suit than wear it right now.

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Suit Up! + life