MISS MOOX + life

Decorganizing: Purses
Purse/bag storage #closet #organization
deliciously organized
decor8 » Blog Archive » Industrial Chic In Buenos Aires
17 Ways to Make Organizing Fun!
IKEA hack: Purse storage.

This is a great idea if you are short on space and have to store your items in another spot that is not accessible. Take a photo of the item and catalog it for reference. Hyper-organized, you could say that!

Like the photos on the door-will work wonders for my shoe and purse storage

So I am an avid collector of clutches and have been trying to think of a creative way to store them so I did some Googling. No luck. Any ideas? Email me sidney@eclectic-idg.com or leave us a comment. Speaking of clutches, this guy is next on my list...

yellow_flat_lo_Photoshop_v2.jpg

Oh yes, you will be mine! (cue evil laugh)

art, Decorganizing, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Decorganizing: Purses + life