MISS MOOX + life

Brilliant Ideas For The Kitchen

I have a Board on Pinterest entitled Brilliant which I think fits most of these ideas. They are a "why didn't I think of that" type of thing. Some of them are so simple it drives you nuts!!! But not so nuts that you aren't going to totally copy them and let your friends think you are that brilliant. Am I right?

Today let's start in the kitchen because I am working on a kitchen reno and a new construction job so I'm looking for brilliant ideas that I can call my own.

So simple and smart.
Hidden outlets
UNDER CABINET VACUUM!
dish drain...brilliant.
Remove drawer and replace with paper towel holder. Genius {kitchen/laundry room}
very smart

Trash and recycling shoot...

trash and recycling chutes to the garage! out of site trash? awesome.

This is a magainze rack...

magazine rack as pot lid holder. smart.



If you want more details on these ideas, go follow me on Pinterest. Not really sure how you find me? Try searching my name Sidney Wagner. Then block off the next six hours of your day...

Architectural Details, art, Brilliant Ideas, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Brilliant Ideas For The Kitchen + life