MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

Worked with a client on some selections for her new home...
Wide shot of the granite place.

Some of our selections...

At cabinet shop...

Worked on some selections for the kitchen reno I'm working on...we are not going with this Herringbone tile but I had to take a photo as I am kinda in love with it.

Remember the dark, dreary and poorly designed before kitchen?

[I want to take a sledgehammer to those upper glass cabinets in a bad, bad way.]

Well here is the plan...thanks to the brilliance of Jay at Southeast Kitchens!

It will be tweaked with a dash of my brilliance (lol).

Worked on selections for a downtown bathroom reno...

See, they scatter...I mean no harm little fellas, I come in peace!

Went to the 3rd Annual Bubbly&Brew Event to help raise money and awareness for My Sister's House, a non-profit organization that provides services, programs and resources to empower domestic violence victims and their children to live free from abuse.

That's me on the left. And this pic was outside, there were lots of people there inside!

Thanks for the mention ladies, in your lovely blog! If you have not read Two Doors Down, please do so now...it is filled with lots of good local resources and information!

Have a great weekend!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life