MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

Went on a shopping trip for multiple projects and found some fun stuff...

you know me and circles. And iron.

I love to use unexpected things (like this old nail bucket) as a trash can. In fact, that is what I have in my master bathroom. My dad found it years ago on a jobsite and I snagged it from his garage. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

This said it was an old writing desk. You can't see the attached lamp.

Commercial pot rack. Finding the room is key! But yum!

These are 1950's phone tables (or so it said??) tablet to hold a phone and a phone book. Not certain as I've never seen these before. But I, of course, loved the circles. I would have to paint them a fun, bright color and perhaps use them on a porch.

I had to get these and you know why?

This is why...

Because she's 50. 50 years old!

They are for sale in my booth at Southern Accents.

Speaking of my booth, check it out...

I hope you are hopping in your car right now.

And I think we all need more cowbell, right?

[Somehow I'm thinking all you're getting from this post is that I stay home on Saturday nights watching SNL. ]

Ok, so I bought a bunch of old (early 1900's) mailbags from a vendor of mine. I think they are so cool as they are a classic slice of Americana and since it seems the Post Office might become obsolete, why not? Plus, I like the graphic numbers on them. You can't see in this pic but they have metal grommets. Trying to figure out how to repurpose them. Let me know if you have ideas!

P.S. I have tried 3x to turn this photo around ???

I came across the coolest table and chairs at World Market for a client's porch.
The price point is RIDICULOUS!

Um, this photo was taken on October 4th. I worked retail here and there over the course of fifteen years and I hope to one day own my own shop but I still don't get this...

I don't normally take the time to "diss" a product but this one is so bad that I am going to.

If you are looking for a dry shampoo, (which I use on a regular basis) go for this one...

It is not the prettiest bottle out there (which normally would be a determining factor to me) and honestly, it is probably the least expensive of this type product on the market but it is hands down the BEST! And if the makers of this fine product, Batiste Dry Shampoo, want to send me Batiste Dry Shampoo, I am happy to endorse Batiste Dry Shampoo as long as you continue to supply me with this fine product, Batiste Dry Shampoo.

Ebony and Ivory...sitting together in perfect, harmony...

And the bonus Blue Heron! Gorgeous.

He fluffed his wings at me. Is that a non-verbal F YOU?

Let's take a moment an honor Steve...

Thanks, Steve.

I just love that it took someone uneducated in their field to completely revolutionize it. That's beyond awesome.

Ok folks...have a fab weekend! xoxo

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life