MISS MOOX + life

Artist Crush: Sally King Benedict

I'm sure most of you have seen this by now but in case you haven't I wanted to share. Matchbook did an article on Charleston based artist Sally King Benedict and my o' my is she adorable! Her work makes me want to put on a sundress and run through a field while eating sherbet and singing...not at the same time of course. That is probably the worst compliment she has ever received but the color is just so amazing it makes me really happy! I hope to one day have one hanging in my home because I feel that no matter what kind of day I've had I would look at it and smile. See for yourself...

I am also loving her black and white figuratives...

Her house is pretty amazing also...

I am so sad to learn that she and her husband are moving back to Atlanta but excited to see what the change in locale and the change in her life (she is expecting her first child very soon!) will bring to her work. Check out more of her portfolio here.

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Artist Crush: Sally King Benedict + life