MISS MOOX + life

Spring Cleaning Your Closet

So I transitioned my closet from "winter" to "spring." I say it in quotes because we don't really have seasons here and our winter was very mild. But I don't have a large closet so I have to rotate things like sweaters for bathing suits/cover-ups. I am a major purger so I like to get rid of stuff and start over! So I tried taking a bunch of stuff to a local consignment shop but was utterly offended by their offer. I took three bags of things including about 12 handbags/clutches and some shoes/scarves and they wanted to give me $58! Um, no thanks. I mean, I have my pride! lol A friend forwarded me this site, Closet Groupie, and I thought it was rather genius idea.

Anyway, all of this spring cleaning got me organizing my closet (if you know me at all you know this is one of my FAVORITE things to do!) so I looked to some fabulous closets for inspiration. Let's take a look...

Doable...

organized shelves
Gray shelves lined with wallpaper
coastal living

Dreaming...

dreamy
Perfect closet
Love this closet!

Shoe Organization...

.
Great shoe storage solution!
shoe closet

Accessory Organization...

good idea for purse/bags storage
good use of the bodyforms

Built-in Vanity...Oh My!

.
Built-ins crush! And that green

I bet none of these people would get offered $58 at the consignment shop.

*All photos via Pinterest.

Eclectic has been nominated as Best Interior Design Blog by JDR Annual Blogger Industry Awards, please click on the link and take a second and vote for me! You don't have to register or anything...just check a box. Many thanks!!!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Spring Cleaning Your Closet + life