MISS MOOX + where I create

Rick Rack & Polka Dots

Oh, how I LOVE APRONS! They treat my heart to so many wonderful memories like...My precious Gramma Peggie, her warm, sweet smelling kitchen, her strong faith in God, her loving heart, and her melodious laughter...Times past that are dear to my heart!

SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR SHIRLEY...OF "Zetta's Apron"

This week I have been stitching up something special for the very first person who left a comment on my new blog. Her name is Shirley from "Zetta's Apron" blog. In a loving tribute Shirley has dedicated her blog to her Grandma Zetta's memory. I was so touched by this that I thought it would be most appropriate to make an apron in honor of her Grandmother. Shirley loves the color RED (like me) and she has a penchant for polka dots. My dear Shirley...I hope you enjoy wearing your red, white and polka dot apron in good health!

***AN APRON ISN'T AN APRON WITHOUT A POCKET***

***ALL TIED UP WITH A PRETTY BOW***AND A CUSTOM "Chenille Cottage" LABEL***

BLESSINGS, SHIRLEY...I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW APRON!
LOVINGLY,
CAROLYNN xoxo

30s reproduction fabric, apron, Bernina, Chenille Cottage, cottage, gift, giveaway, god, Heart, home, HOPE, I love aprons, Pin Cushion, RED, Rick Rack, sewing, sewing room, vintage, vintage sewing pattern, and more:

Relevant to: Rick Rack & Polka Dots + where I create