MISS MOOX + life

It's My Birthday

My 8 year old nephew recently said to me as I was headed out to celebrate a friend's birthday "I think it is so weird that y'all still celebrate birthday's at your age." Ouch. I explained that we didn't exactly have jump castles and ice cream cakes. Although both of those things still appeal to me. I said it was just about getting together with your friends and having fun. He shrugged like he understood but somehow I still believe he thinks it is weird.

I was the second child so there aren't many pics of me when I was young...

maybe that is why I was pouting.

But don't worry, I wasn't always unhappy...

So I have adopted this quote for my birthday...

"I'm just getting older and better." -Neal Schon of the band Journey

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: It's My Birthday + life