MISS MOOX + life

The Money Pit

One of the greatest movie scenes of all time!!!

Please tell me you have seen this movie? It is a classic. And classic Tom Hanks. I can't tell you how many time my clients reference The Money Pit. And I can't tell you how many times I reference The Money Pit! "Two weeks" that is how long it will take, two weeks. lol If you are one of the 21 year old babies who read my blog and have never seen this movie, please do yourself a favor and rent it! I'm not sure if you can get it on your new fangled iPad so you might have to drive down to a Blockbuster. Just kidding. Kinda. Seriously, a damn good movie!

Here are some of the good quotes...

Walter: Ahh, home crap home!

Walter: Here lies Walter Fielding. He bought a house, and it killed him.

Water Fielding: Do you know how hard it is to find a really good carpenter? Besides, I think he's got a brother who's a plumber!
Anna Crowley: Really? A brother who's a plumber?
Water Fielding: I think so.
Anna Crowley: Do you think I should sleep with him?
Water Fielding: Maybe just this once.

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: The Money Pit + life