MISS MOOX + Weekend According To

Weekend According To: The Garden

.

Weekend may 14th

This weekend, the sun shone. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal but after more than a month of grey skies and rain it felt amazing to wake up to brightness streaming through the bedroom windows. Just being outside with the sun on my face lifted my spirits, although I did have a mad/wishful moment insisting we move somewhere sunnier than here. Ha! I'm not sure whether it was down to the instant healing effect of the sun or whether I am just built this way, with permanent itchy feet. I wonder if I'll ever feel truly settled & at home in one place? Always wanting to know what's out there, round the next corner...
PS - after taking the close up of my plant, top left, I couldn't believe how dusty it was - who knew you had to dust plants, that's a bit mental, no?!

inspiration, life, room, and more:

Relevant to: Weekend According To: The Garden + Weekend According To