MISS MOOX + wonderful

WEEKEND ACCORDING TO: THE SMALL THINGS

.

weekend 27th may

I woke on Saturday morning to sunlight pouring through the bedroom windows and was reminded of Susan's sweet post* from last week about gratitude. Cliched as it sounds, it made me realise how important the small things are. Constant sunshine and blue skies; the almond breakfast smoothie Bill made me so I didn't go to the studio on an empty stomach; freedom; and the artwork of my late Grandfather scattered around our home, serving as a constant reminder of where I come from. I hope you all had wonderful weekends too.
*I cannot get the link for Susan's exact post to work for some reason so the link above takes you to the top of her page for last week. Just scroll down to see the post 'Gratitude' from 24th May.

PS We're going to see Moonrise Kingdom tonight - did anyone catch it at the weekend? SO excited.

art, HOPE, inspiration, life, morning, room, Weekend According To, and more:

Relevant to: WEEKEND ACCORDING TO: THE SMALL THINGS + wonderful