MISS MOOX + life

Little Fish

So I am slowly trying to move into the shop. For you local folks you can see my sad attempts through the windows. I had an event there last week for a friend who was launching her business, Little Fish, and so that sparked me to get some of the pretty things together in time but there is a long road ahead! Bare with me folks...I'm working as hard and as fast as I can!

Here are some photos from our event...

Brook (far right) is the owner of Little Fish

That is me in the middle of two of my favorite friends!

So sad that my Instagam pics are better than Nikkon pics.

Go check out her website www.lovelittlefish.com...she sells all kinds of children's items made by Charleston artisans (several are pictured above!).

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Little Fish + life