MISS MOOX + wonderful

Aprons

I have been busy in my sewing room making more aprons! On hot days it's so nice to squirrel myself away in the air conditioning and stitch away!

I love making aprons as gifts. They are a passion for me with their old fashioned charm. I have always felt that the gifts I give should be the gifts I would love to receive.

Just right for Mommy's little helper!
I had the fun of making this little apron for my great niece, Ainsley. She's our family's miracle baby! She was born two years ago prematurely at 27 weeks. Baby Ainsley weighed 2 lbs. 11 oz. Last week, she went to the doctor and weighed in at 29 incredibly wonderful pounds. She's healthy, happy and such a sweet little girl!
She celebrated her second birthday this past weekend. Happy Birthday, Ainsley Marie!
To God be the glory! We thank Him for touching our little angel girl!

It was a pleasure stitching up this summery apron for my friend, Sharon. I hope she will wear it in comfort and good health. It is a colorful version of my original flapper style apron that I shared in one of my previous posts.

I enjoy personalizing each apron I make with my "Chenille Cottage" labels.
I machine embroidery my labels on twill tape.

AN APRON WITHOUT RICKRACK...IS LIKE A DAY WITHOUT SUNSHINE!!!

Thanks, so much, for popping in...my sweet friends!
I hope you have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

"Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice!"
Philippians 4:4

family, gifts, god, HAPPY, health and beauty, home, HOPE, love, person, room, summer, and more:

Relevant to: Aprons + wonderful