MISS MOOX + time

M.I.A

.

I've been rather ill this past week with tonsillitis (eurgh) as well as plugging away to meet some deadlines, so it's been pretty quiet around here lately. But I just wanted to stop by to share a very kind feature that Kate asked me to be a part of, on her blog. It explains the image of the rings, above. Thanks again, Kate, you are too kind!
I hope you've all had good weeks and are having good summer weather wherever you are? It's on and off here, to say the least. Also, thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my last post - they've really encouraged me to start using film again, and has reminded me that I do really love film photography the most. There's a (first in a long time) roll of black and white in the AE-1 as we speak. I hope I still remember how to use it properly!

art, HOPE, inspiration, life, love, summer, and more:

Relevant to: M.I.A + time