MISS MOOX + vintage

Cottage Guest Room

Welcome to my Cottage Guest Room... Last April I posted just a few photos of this room. I have added several more. My April 24, 2012 has been my "most viewed" post with 2385 views.

There's nothing like a good nights sleep.
My desire is for my guests to sleep well and wake up refreshed.

I love all things vintage!
I found this old chair in an antique store in Lebanon, Tennessee.
It's the perfect place to squirrel away with a good blog.

To protect the little woven husk stool that belonged to my husband's grandparents
I slipcovered it in a minty green toile.
The images are from my favorite nursery rhyme...
"Hey Diddle Diddle...The Cat and the Fiddle".

"Precious Moments"
Each one has been a thoughtful gift from my family and friends.

"Star light, Star bright, First star I see tonight.
I wish I may
I wish I might
To have this wish I wish tonight."

"Sweet Dreams"

"Chloe's Quilt"
My sweet kitty, Chloe was only with me five years.
She suffered kidney failure.
I made this small quilt for her.
She loved to curl up and nap on it.
I miss her!

Collecting and displaying vintage children's clothing is something I love to do.

"For God so loved the world
that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whosoever believeth in Him
should not perish but have everlasting life"
John 3:16

I love soft, cuddly chenille.
That's the reason why I named my blog "Chenille Cottage".

I made this Teddy Bear
with my favorite 1930 Aunt Grace's reproduction fabrics.


Lilac
Lace curtains
A Lavender and white quilt
Rose colored lighting

I found this sweet doll cradle several years ago.
It needed a little TLC.
It soon became the perfect place for a few of my favorite things.
A chenille pillow Quilted teddy bear Several small quilted pillows and my 1950 baby picture.

"Birdhouses"
This miniature quilt is something I made several years ago.
I enjoy displaying it in the Spring.

Something soft for your toesies!

"Corner Cubby"
Each item on all the shelves was thrifted.
One of my favorite things to do is to spend time hunting for treasures in my local thrift shops.

The beautiful hobnail bedspreads were thrifted.
I paid $8 for each one.

I love kitties!

Sittin pretty!

My gentle little grey tabby cat, Schlomo.

"May Day Basket"
May your day be filled with joy!

Thank you for popping in and visiting,
my dear family and friends.

1930s, antique, cats, chenille, Chenille Cottage, chic, clothing, cottage, cottage guestroom, family, god, home, life, pastel, room, Spring, thrifted, time, and more:

Relevant to: Cottage Guest Room + vintage