MISS MOOX + time

Pimp-my-Basket: Part One

Most of my knitting supplies have been picked up at thrift stores. It is a great (low cost) way to build a collection.
After about a year of picking up bits here and there...My knitting basket is starting to look like ...ok... is an avalanche.
Last weekend I did some surfing and came across a tutorial for a Knitting Roll pattern to help contain some of my needles.

Perfect for a collection of wooden needles I've been picking up with coupons at the craft store...

Woodland fabric (~ I love mushrooms ~) for wooden needles.
: )
This great roll up took me about 2 hours to make (maybe less time for those who know how to sew...) If you would like to check it out the tutorial, pop on over to Loulabelle!
Happy Sewing!

art, bees, burbs, HAPPY, knitting, knitting roll up, love, room, smile, and more:

Relevant to: Pimp-my-Basket: Part One + time