MISS MOOX + love

CHRISTOFFER RELANDER

All images © Christoffer Relander
There's lots going on again this week but I wanted to stop by to share these beautiful images by Christoffer Relander, a fine art photographer from Finland. I love his use of double and in some cases triple exposure, especially in the soft black and ivory tones. When reading through Relander's website I found a statement which really resonated with me, especially recently as I have been striving more than ever to achieve this, he says: “My goal as an artist is to be true to who I am, and aim to create art that will stay around for its good cause.”
Also I can't help but thinking how lucky his subjects are... imagine having a portrait of yourself like this. How amazing would that be? (The answer is very!)
See his full gallery here.

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: CHRISTOFFER RELANDER + love