MISS MOOX + room

SNOWFLAKES

"When It Snows...
The Earth Whispers."

I love collecting snowmen!
My dear friend and college roomate, Judy, made this darling quartet of snowmen for me several years ago.
I enjoy displaying it every winter.
I added a few extra soft flannel snowmen that I made.
The musically gifted snowman was a delightful Craft Faire purchase.

From My Home To Yours...

"Snowmen fall from heaven...
unassembled."

"Kindness is like snow...
It beautifies everything it covers."

"When it snows you have two choices:
Shovel or make snow angels."

Did You Know?
***All snowflakes have six sides.
*** The largest snowflakes ever recorded fell in the state of Montana.
The snowflakes were 15 inches in diameter.
*** The snow capital of the USA is Stampede Pass in Washington State.
Each year the average snow fall is 430 inches.
*** The average snowflake falls at a speed of 3.1 mph.
*** Billions of snowflakes fall in one short snowstorm.
*** Eskimos have 52 words for snow.

Thank you for your visits and kind comments this past year.
I am grateful for your each one of you.
You have blessed me immeasurably!

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."
John 14:27

I'm linking to all my favorite blog parties and giveaways this week.
I invite you to stop by my sidebar and link with these lovely blogs.

art, cottage, favorite, gifts, Heart, home, love, and more:

Relevant to: SNOWFLAKES + room