MISS MOOX + Tom Scheerer

Are You Trying to Skirt The Issue?

Well sometimes, that is a good idea...depending on your issue. I mean if you have something ugly to cover like a CPU/computer cords, recycling bins or stacks of magazines then a skirt is a good idea. Heck, you might even want to cover up the table itself! Much like I did in my dining room. Grandma's hand me down wasn't much to look at but it was the perfect size so I had my seamstress make a custom burlap tablecloth with a smocking detail at the top.

Voila!

Designer Tom Scheerer

Domino

Designer Palmer Weiss

Designer Palmer Weiss

Oh Martha, so daring with your mini-skirt!

Martha Stewart

art, inspiration, Interior Design, life, Palmer Weiss, Personal, and more:

Relevant to: Are You Trying to Skirt The Issue? + Tom Scheerer