MISS MOOX + life

The Eddie Ross Workshop at Scotts

My friend and I carved out some time to go to the Eddie Ross workshop at Scott's Antique Market and man am I glad we did...it was excellent! He gave us a tour of Scot's while pointing out various dealers and sharing his plethora of knowledge on fabrics, china, glass, silver, furniture and more. Although I have been to Scott's many times, it was great to meet some of his favorite dealers and to see all of the hidden gems from Eddie's perspective. I highly recommend it!!!

Ugh, I look terrible! Nephews got me up early and then I had a 9:00 am consultation with an Atlanta client so no time for primping before meeting Eddie. Looks like I should have made the time.

P.S. Both him and Jaithan couldn't be any nicer!
If you are not familiar with Eddie Ross, you must check out his blog here!

art, Eddie Ross, Flea Markets/Antique Stores/Junk Shops, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: The Eddie Ross Workshop at Scotts + life