MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

Put the final touches on the kitchen reno. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

I think I like leaving all the mess in the pics so when I get the final pics for my portfolio they will look that much better!

I would like to publicly complain to the makers of this Sharp microwave drawer for putting an extremely large sticker on the door that took an hour of phone calls to retail store, the distributor and the manufacturer + Goo-Gone, a hair dryer, two fingers nails and another hour of my life (along with the contractor's life) to come off. Ridiculous. You owe me a manicure. Who said being an interior designer was fun and glamorous?

It came off in teeny, tiny painful pieces. I curse you Sharp. I curse you and the corporate big whigs that decided to save .00001 cent on a cheap sticker.

I had to take my car into the shop so my dad came up to help me do some work stuff. He brought me my favorite flower for an early Valentine's Day present.

[I'll pause for the awww's.]

And look what else he brought me...

He made it out of driftwood he found in the marsh outside their house.
He's quite talented!

And speaking of my talented parents...here is a clip of my mom on the news for the Beaufort County Special Needs and Disabilities new facility. We are quite proud of her!

Alright, it has been a CRAZY week. Lots of EXCITING things going on that I will be able to tell you about REAL soon! Until then, have a great weekend!

I'm excited to go see these guys in concert...

This pic makes me real happy...

As does this one...

And this one a lil' bit more...

Ok, ok, must get back to work.

[No idea what is going on with the center alignment not working!]

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life