MISS MOOX + wonderful

My Blog Icon

Hello...My sweet friends! I posted my little icon photo yesterday and thought it might be fun to share just what that little RED shoe actually is...
Can you guess?

Yes...You guessed it! It's a pincushion...Made from a little child's RED patent leather shoe.

I find myself heading straight for the shoes when I go into a thrift store! There are so many darling little children's shoes...Some nearly new and others lovingly scuffed by the feet of little ones.

If any of you decide to make up your own little pinnie...Please let me know if you post it on your blog! I'd love to see it! :)

Have a wonderful weekend, my sweet friends!
Carolynn xoxo

children's shoes, cottage, DIY, gifts to make, home, love, pattent leather, pincushion, pinnie, RED, and more:

Relevant to: My Blog Icon + wonderful