MISS MOOX + vintage

Pretty Pincushion

Last year I had the pleasure of making this little pinnie for my darling adopted daughter, Paula, of "Sweet Vintage Rose Cottage" She has become so very dear to me as she has gone through so many adversities with her health. We have prayed for each other every day and encouraged one another. If you haven't visited her lovely blog, please do. You will come away blessed by one of the sweetest, most feminine blogs, ever!

I love searching for little children's shoes at thrift stores and have found such precious ones. This is a little snippet of the "before"...that, I made darling Paula's little pink and white pinnie. Happily, I still have one more sweet little shoe waiting to become a pretty little pinnie!

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me your kind comments!
Blessings, my dear friends!
Carolynn xoxo

Chenille Cottage, childrens, cottage, DIY, gifts for others, hearts, home, love, needles and pins, pincushion, pink and white, pinnie, quilt, sewing, shoes, thrifted, and more:

Relevant to: Pretty Pincushion + vintage