MISS MOOX + vintage

Seasons Change

I was fortunate to "tweak" my schedule
to get in one last visit to my beloved Oregon Coast
before the Winter begins to set in.
I live on the east side of the Cascade Mountain Range
and when the snow starts to fly traveling to the coast on mountain roads is risky at best.

Red, White and Blue...How I love these Nautical colors!
Having grown up by the sea I am most at home with sea breezes, salt air and the sound of a seagulls shrill cry.

Ride Like The Wind!

This darling bungalow is just a few blocks from the beach. I had the fun of touring it while I visited this past summer.

Just look at that cheeky little chicken...And, oh, those polka dot mugs!

Big Tall Fish tales are allowed at this cozy beach bungalow!

"By The Sea"
A Bodacious Beach Babe...
A Classic "Woody" Sporting a Shiny Surfboard...
and
A glass jar full of Sandy Sea Shells.

One of our family's favorite past times...
While on vacation we have sat up until wee hours of the morning playing table games.

Neskowin, Oregon is a tiny village by the sea.
The first homestead was created in 1876.

Just one more glimpse before I head home.

I always sleep so well at the coast. The clean, fresh air is invigorating and it readies me for a good night's rest. The sound of the surf in the late night hours is soothing...bringing sweet sleep.
I always feel refreshed after spending time at the beach.

Thank you for taking one last trip with me,my dear blogging friends. There will always be next summer... Blessings,Carolynn xoxo "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;and, through the rivers,they shall not overcome you..."Isaiah 43:2 Linking To Little Red Housewww.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.comThe Shop Around The Cornerwww.alittleshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.comEtsy Cottage Stylewww.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.comCozy Little Housewww.cozylittlehouse.comLavender Garden Cottagewww.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.comRednesdaywww.suelovescherries.blogspot.comHave A Daily Cup of Mrs Olsonwww.haveadailycupofmrsolson.blogspot.comBrambleberry Cottagewww.brambleberrycottage.blogspot.comNo Minimalist Herewww.nominimalisthere.blogspot.comThe French Hutchwww.thefrenchhutch.comThe Charm of Homewww.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com French Country Cottagewww.frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.comCommon Groundwww.debras-vintagecommonground.blogspot.comRooted In Thymewww.rootedinthyme.blogspot.com

art, family, favorite, home, house, love, morning, road, summer, time, village, and more:

Relevant to: Seasons Change + vintage