MISS MOOX + vintage

Warmth of Home

This past week has been so busy! I'm so glad you have found time to stop by.
Some time ago I inherited my Gramma's button box. There were so many beautiful buttons to sort and sift. I didn't want to hide them away and so I decided to display them proudly in my living room. What fun I had "tweaking" a very plain lampshade. When I turn the lamp on it fills the room with warmth as each button seems to glisten and glow.

I love this time of year. Home seems so much cozier...so much warmer as the brisk winds and cool temperatures arrive.
My sister, Patti, made this beautiful Autumn quilt for my sister, Marsha. I was asked to photograph it for my sister's quilting business.
I tend to prefer brighter colors, but, oh, these warm Autumn colors add such an inviting touch.

A closer look...Aren't the colors soothing and peaceful?

I love the touches of baby blue throughout. They remind me of the Autumn sky.

My sister did a beautiful job of machine quilting this feather pattern.
She used a variegated thread.
It adds such a nice contrast.

Thank you for popping in, my dear blogging friends.I always love hearing from you...So many of you have left such kind comments.Blessings and Thanks to each one of you! Carolynn xoxo

THANK YOU, ELAINE AT "SUNNY SIMPLE LIFE"

FOR FEATURING MY BLOGON "SUNNY SIMPLE SUNDAY" Linking To The Little Red Housewww.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.comThe Shop Around the Cornerwww.alittleshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.comEtsy Cottage Stylewww.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.comKathe With An Ewww.kathewithane.comCozy Little Housewww.cozylittlehouse.comKnick of Time www.knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.comCoastal Charmwww.linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.comLavender Garden Cottagewww.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.comHave A Daily Cup of Mrs Olsonwww.jannolson.blogspot.comMy Rose Chintzwww.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.comCommon Groundwww.debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com I Gotta Createwww.igottacreate.blogspot.comRooted in Thymewww.rootedinthyme.blogspot.comThe Charm of Homewww.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

home, house, love, room, time, and more:

Relevant to: Warmth of Home + vintage