MISS MOOX + wonderful

Homespun Plaid

Ahhh...This is such a glorious time of year!
Autumn Leaves...ORANGE, RED & GOLD...
Plump Pumpkins, Colorful Gourds...
Kettles simmering with luscious Fall soups...
And, evenings spent by a crackling fire curled up with a good book.

I gathered Fall florals from my stash that I display year after year and encircled this lovely soup tureen.
I spied this white tureen while thrifting. It was only $2.25!
It was missing the ladle...but, I already have one.
The outer yellow accent was another thrifted find for $1.
Tweaking is fun
&
Thrifty can be pretty!

Red Welsh Cupboard
Knowing that my favorite color is red
my sweet husband gave me this wonderful cupboard.
I had fun adding pops of orange here and there.
I love collecting blueware and have several pieces.
I'm not a dish snob.
My husband has brought me blueware from around the world
& I love mingling my thrifted and gifted pieces side by side.

I am a huge fan of " homespun plaids" . They add such a charming touch to any decor.
I simply measured the length of the table...Cut and then added a long overhanging ruffle to both ends.
I have admired the burlap table runners I have seen on my friend's blogs and wanted to make one, too.

My husband and I found this Harvest Table when we lived in Tennessee.
It came from a small country church in Dandridge, Tennessee.
It's over 100 years old.
I can only imagine how many heartfelt prayers of thanksgiving
have been prayed around this wonderful old table.

My lovable feline, Zoey, had to do a little investigating.
Whenever I do any decorating she has to be right in the middle of everything...
Giving it her final sign of approval.
>^^<

It makes me so happy knowing that you stopped by,
my dear blogging friends!

I do hope you have a great week.
For those who are in the midst of the storm
Please know that I am praying for you.

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2 Linking toBoogieboard Cottagewww.boogieboardcottage.blogspot.comMockingbird Hill Cottagewww.mockingbirdhillcottage.comSunny Simple Lifewww.sunnysimplelife.blogspot.comThe Dedicated Housewww.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com The Little Red Housewww.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.comThe Shop Around The Cornerwww.alittleshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.comEtsy Cottage Stylewww.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.comKathe With An Ewww.kathewithane.comCozy Little Housewww.cozylittlehouse.comKnick of Timewww.knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.comCoastal Charmwww.linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.comLavender Garden Cottagewww.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.comHave A Daily Cup of Mrs Olsonwww.jannolson.blogspot.comMy Rose Chintzwww.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.comBeyond The Picket Fencewww.bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.comThe Shabby Nestwww.theshabbynest.blogspot.comCommon Groundwww.debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.comFarmgirl Friday Blog Hopwww.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.comI Gotta Createwww.igottacreate.blogspot.comRooted In Thymewww.rootedinthyme.blogspot.comThe Charm of Homewww.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

art, church, favorite, gifts, god, HAPPY, Heart, home, HOPE, house, love, orange, time, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Homespun Plaid + wonderful