MISS MOOX + wonderful

Happy Harvest

Welcome to My November Nest... I'm so thankful for my blogging friends...Each one of you!

Happy Harvest from my home to yours.
Isn't the sweet little wool felt quilt simply wonderful?
It arrived in the my mailbox from my darling adopted daughter, Paula,
"Victoria Rose Primitives ".
She lovingly designed and handstitched it for me.
Doesn't it look perfect with all the Autumn touches surrounding it?
Thank you, sweet Paula!

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

My dear Mother gave me this little dutch girl.
Mom turned 90 this year.
Her Father gave her this pretty porcelain
figurine when she was a young girl back in the 1930s.

When Summer ended I removed all my red accent pieces
and began adding orange touches for the Fall.
I love changing seasons with a new "Tweak " of color.
Easy Peasy!

My sister, Rebecca , gave me this tiny tureen several years ago.
She knows how much I love blueware .
Thank you, Becca!

A beribboned wreath rests on a drawer pull.
I like the bright orange splash of Fall color
and anything plaid!

In Finland bringing a neighbor salt and bread as a gift signifies ones offering of lasting friendship.

Thank you for your genuine offerings of friendship through your visits and encouraging words. Blessings,Carolynn xoxo

"The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine on you and be gracious to you, the Lord lift up His face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:23-27 I was featured Rose Chintz Cottage www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com Thank you, Sandi! I was featured Rooted in Thyme www.rootedinthyme.blogspot.com Thank you, Jody! Linking ToVictoria Rose Primitiveswww.victoriaroseprimitives.blogspot.comBoogieboard Cottagewww.boogieboardcottage.blogspot.comMockingbird Hill Cottagewww.mockingbirdhillcottage.comSunny Simple Lifewww.sunnysimplelife.blogspot.comThe Dedicated Housewww.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.comThe Little Red Housewww.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.comThe Shop Around the Cornerwww.alittleshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.comEtsy Cottage Stylewww.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.comKathe With An Ewww.kathewithane.comCozy Little Housewww.cozylittlehouse.comJust In The Knick of Timewww.knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.comCoastal Charmwww.linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.comLavender Garden Cottagewww.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.comTime Washedwww.timewashed.comSue Loves Cherrieswww.suelovescherries.blogspot.comWelcome Home Wednesdaywww.vintageondime.blogspot.comA Delightsome Lifewww.blissfulrhythm.blogspot.comBrambleberry Cottagewww.brambleberrycottage.blogspot.comCommon Groundwww.commonground-do.comFrench Country Cottagewww.frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.comRomantic Homewww.romantichome.blogspot.comDeborah Jeans Dandelion Cottagewww.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com

favorite, gifts, HAPPY, home, house, love, orange, summer, time, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Happy Harvest + wonderful