MISS MOOX + wonderful

Night Owl

Hello there...It's the middle of the night as I am writing this.
Ever have one of those nights when your creative juices are flowing and you can't settle down and fall asleep? As the holidays approach I find that I am filled with so many new ideas for sewing, decorating and gift giving.
I'm glad it's Veteran's Day. I will be able to sleep in.


"Night time is really the best time to work.
All the ideas are there to be yours...
because everyone else is asleep."
Catherine O'Hara


My husband's Grandmother hand carved this darling wide eyed owl.
When she was a young girl in Pleasant Hill, Tennessee, the children
were taught to handcarve at school.
My...How times have changed!

God's Love Forever Shines

Beautifully handcarved by my husband's grandmother,
Annie Grant Keeling
1908-1982

There's nothing better at 2 am than an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie and a hot cuppa tea!
I designed this "Candy Corn " little quilt.
The buttons are made from Fimo clay.
The quilting method I used is called
Foundation Piecing.

I captured this colorful display while driving home the other day.
Sadly, the leaves are all down after the strong winds we had last week.
I awakened to snow this morning.

Thank you for keeping me company...

my wonderful blogging pals.

I'm finally getting sleepy!
I hope you have a great day. Be sure and thank a Veteran for his or her dedicated service to our nation.

God Bless You

and May God continue to Bless America!
Carolynn xoxo

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good." Psalm 106:1

Linking ToLittle Red Housewww.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.comThe Dedicated Housewww.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.comBoogie Board Cottagewww.boogieboardcottage.blogspot.comEtsy Cottage Style www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.comRose Chintz Cottagewww.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.comCedar Hill Ranchwww.cedarhillranch.blogspot.comCozy Little Housewww.cozylittlehouse.comCoastal Charmwww.linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.comKathe With An Ewww.kathewithane.comLavender Garden Cottagewww.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.comSue Loves Cherrieswww.suelovescherries.blogspot.comHave A Daily Cup of Mrs Olsonwww.haveadailycupofmrsolson.blogspot.comTime Washedwww.timewashed.comVintage On A Dimewww.vintageonadime.blogspot.comA Delightsome Lifewww.blissfulrhythm.blogspot.comThe Brambleberry Cottagewww.thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.comRooted In Thymewww.rootedinthyme.blogspot.comCommon Groundwww.commonground-do.comDandelion Housewww.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.comCharm of Homewww.charmofhome.blogspot.com Mockingbird Hill Cottagewww.mockingbirdhillcottage.comSunny Simple Lifewww.sunnysimplelife.blogspot.com

gifts, god, home, HOPE, house, love, morning, time, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Night Owl + wonderful