MISS MOOX + wonderful

Family

Gratitude is the most accurate word to describe my feelings this Thanksgiving. I am so aware of the families that have lost everything in Hurricane Sandy. My heart and prayers go out to them. I'm very thankful for my faith, my family and friends, a roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in. I don't ever want to take them for granted.


Happy Thanksgiving from my home to yours!
This little family is one of My Favorite Things!
They were lovingly crafted for me
25 years ago
by my secret pal, Lometa Green.
I love displaying them every Thanksgiving."Family"

My sisters and brother...and, me.
(left to right)
Marsha, James, Sharilynn, Carolynn, Marilynn, Patricia
1959

If you look closely at the framed picture you will see our sweet Tabby "Nicolas". He lived to be a few months shy of 20 years old.
This is my favorite photo of him. I love this photo.
I layed my Bible down to answer the phone and when I returned he was sound asleep...resting sweetly on God's Holy Word.

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it
is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
William Arthur Ward

Thank you, my dear friends for visiting.
It has been such a joy getting to know so many of you
through the wonderful world of blogging.
I pray that each one of you
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

Linking To
Beyond The Picket Fence
www.bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
Little Red House
www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com
The Dedicated House
www.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com
BoogieBoard Cottage
www.boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Etsy Cottage Style
www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com
Rose Chintz Cottage
www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
Cedar Hill Ranch
www.cedarhillranch.blogspot.com
Cozy Little House
www.cozylittlehouse.com
Coastal Charm
www.linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com
Lavender Garden Cottage
www.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.com
Sue Loves Cherries
www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com
Have A Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
www.haveadailycupofmrsolson.blogspot.com
Time Washed
www.timewashed.com
Vintage On A Dime
www.vintageonadime.blogspot.com
A Delightsome Life
www.blissfulrhythm.blogspot.com
The Brambleberry Cottage
www.thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com
Rooted In thyme
www.rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
Common Ground
www.commonground-do.com
Dandelion House
www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com
Charm of Home
www.charmofhome.blogspot.com
Mockingbird Hill Cottage
www.mockingbirdhillcottage.com
Sunny Simple Life
www.sunnysimplelife.blogspot.com

art, family, favorite, god, HAPPY, Heart, home, house, love, time, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Family + wonderful