MISS MOOX + time

RECENTLY: MOONSET by A

.

It's been another very busy week here with lots of work going on. My negatives are still at the lab being re-scanned so I still don't have my photos to share, but I just thought I'd drop in a bit of work I've been putting together recently. There's not much to describe as it pretty much speaks for itself (and I happen to be more than a little sleepy and hungry so will save the details for another time) but essentially it's a poster for a band. And that's all I have to say about that!
Apart from a bit more work and visiting some Christmas markets I don't plan to do much else this weekend. But that never happens, so who knows? So, have a great weekend friends, and I hope that all of you in America are enjoying Thanksgiving (your twit pics and Instagrams are making me so hungry for turkey and pie. Ha!)

art, Christmas, HOPE, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: RECENTLY: MOONSET by A + time