MISS MOOX + Personal

Happy Birthday G!

Another one of my nephews is growing up! The big 1-0! Lord help me. I came across these pics the other day from our cousin's wedding...

Before
I mean...cutest kid ever!

After
Just being a boy running laps on the golf course!

Garrett is the middle child, the sweetheart of the group always playing the mediator between his two brothers he very rarely gets upset or complains and he rarely even says anything when he gets hurt. He is a tough kid with a big heart. He cares about everyone's feelings and when he says he misses me I know he really means it. He is the first one to run up and hug me when I come to visit and the first one to ask how long I can stay. I love this kid more than words express!

He is growing into a smart and popular kid, a great athlete and I am terrified about all the girls that are going to be fighting over this one! They will have to go through Aunt Sidney first so look out ladies.

Happy Birthday G! Love you!

Eclectic is a Charleston, South Carolina based full-service boutique interior design firm in specializing in the design of residential projects including entire homes and the styling of individual rooms. We also offer virtual e-design services. Please email sidney@eclectic-idg.com for additional information.

Eclectic is a retail shop/design studio located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina (just over the bridge from downtown Charleston, South Carolina) selling an array of vintage mid-century pieces, repurposed items, new products and locally made art with a fresh Modern meets Coastal aesthetic.

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Happy Birthday G! + Personal