MISS MOOX + thanksgiving

A Coastal Thanksgiving

Can you believe it's already almost Thanksgiving? I can't!! I admit I am pretty excited though because Thanksgiving is probably my most favorite Holiday...lots of delicious food, family time, and the reminder of how much I have to be thankful for. And one of the many things I am thankful for is being able to live on the gorgeous South Carolina Coast. So..meshing those two things together can make for a pretty amazing table setting. Here are some ideas that I'm loving this year...

Via.

Via.

via

And I love these placecard holders!

Via.

Via.

via

via

art, Coastal Decor, Coastal Living, Coastal Thanksgiving, Coral, Eclectic, Eclectic Charleston, inspiration, life, Table decor, Table Setting, Tables, Tablescape, and more:

Relevant to: A Coastal Thanksgiving + thanksgiving