MISS MOOX + Radiant Orchid

Pantone Announces Color of the Year for 2014

And the winner is...Radiant Orchid!

“An invitation to innovation, Radiant Orchid encourages expanded creativity and originality, which is increasingly valued in today’s society,” she [Leatrice Eiseman Executive Director at Pantone Color Institute]said.

I love this statement! Personally, I love to wear this color and I am a fan of the colors that it compliments: orange, yellow, greens, blues, grey...not certain that this color is for everyone however I will be excited to see how the design industry plays with it over the next year. Some of my favorite interior designers have been using this color for years.

Like my pal, Lindsey Coral Harper...

via

And local designer Angie Hranowsky...

via

And one of my favs, Amanda Nisbet...

via

Look how inspiring it is in these geodes! Gorge.

via today.com

And this dried barnacle...

What do you think? Pro or Con the Radiant Orchid?

Amanda Nisbet, Angie Hranowsky, art, Color, Color of the Year, inspiration, life, Lindsey Harper, paint, Pantone, and more:

Relevant to: Pantone Announces Color of the Year for 2014 + Radiant Orchid