MISS MOOX + Tom Scheerer

Design Crush: Tom Scheerer

I have such a major crush on Tom Scheerer! He is an amazing designer out of New York who creates beautiful interiors throughout the country as well as vacation homes in the islands. All of his designs look completely effortless! They are simple and uncluttered yet speak volumes. As I was going through his firm's website, I realized that many of the images I have pulled over the years and collected in my design inspiration books are creations of the famed designer. He masters something that I think all good interior designers strive to achieve which is to have no two spaces ever look the same yet still contain your signature. These are some of my personal favs but check out his full portfolio here http://www.tomscheerer.com/. Cheers to you Tom, can't wait to see what you create next!
~Images: Courtesy of Tom Scheerer

art, Designer Crushes, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Design Crush: Tom Scheerer + Tom Scheerer