MISS MOOX + Personal

Happy Birthday Tyler!

I had to do a second post today in honor of my youngest nephew, Tyler, who is turning 4 today! Tyler is such a character and perhaps one of the funniest people I know. He is always doing something to make people laugh whether it be making a funny face, talking in a silly voice or creating a made up word. My personal favorite is "patanto" which can be defined as: thing coming out of your head i.e. on Tom and Jerry when Tom gets hit in the head with a frying pan and grows a wound out of the top of his head, that is a "patanto." Since learning this, I have used "patanto" in a sentence three times. What can I say, there needed to be a word that for that!

Tyler is already the class clown, he missed school one day and the teacher told his parents that all the kids cried that day because of his absence. I am also pretty certain that he will be some sort of entertainer. For Halloween last year he went as Fred from ScoobyDoo and was "in character" the entire week prior. And during a trip to Disney World, he got his face painted like Darth Mol (from Star Wars) and did not "break character" all day, I hear he even scared a few other children with his "evilness." I feel so lucky to have this little wonder in my life to make me laugh...Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Happy Birthday Tyler! + Personal