MISS MOOX + Organizing

Put Away Your Labelmaker!

Decorative Stamp on Vintage Luggage Tag

Chalkboard Tags

Colored Coordinated Luggage Tags

Personalized Silhouette on Wood Discs

Painted Wood Letters For Each Family Member
Ok, I am probably the only one who actually uses a labelmaker on a regular basis (other than my friend Ashlea-who I just totally threw under the bus to make myself sound less crazy). While organizing for my clients, I have learned that the more visually pleasing I can make the space, the more encouraged they are to keep things tidy. Creating custom built-ins, adapting existing pieces of furniture to hide clutter, using decorative baskets and/or bins and making attractive labels are some of the tricks that I use to entice my clients to stay organized. Here are some creative ideas for personalizing labels for your organization project. Have any other ideas?
~Images: 1) Better Homes & Gardens Jan 2008 2) Designer Lee Kleinhelter in Cottage Living Nov 2007 3) Domino Feb 2009 4) Country Home Oct 2008 5) Better Homes & Gardens Jan 2008

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Put Away Your Labelmaker! + Organizing