MISS MOOX + life

Coastal Living Idea Cottage

My friend Anne and I went to the Coastal Living Idea Cottage in I'On last week which was designed by a local designer, Angie Hranowsky. I think she did a phenomenal job! It is very simple and clean yet well styled.

The above artwork is (I assume) by Charleston artist, Molly B. Right and is made entirely of bottlecaps...truly amazing!


Guest Suite

Den & Nook

Powder Room

I love how they incorporated an antique newel post.

I dig the hardware throughout the house! The hardware in the master bathroom (below) is by Rocky Mountain and has such a wonderful aged patina. If you are local go see Whitney at Bird Hardware, to get yours!

Master Bedroom

The Courtyard

art, Bath Hardware, Designer Crushes, inspiration, Interior Design, and more:

Relevant to: Coastal Living Idea Cottage + life