MISS MOOX + Phoebe Howard

You Are My Sunshine...

These rooms really do make me happy! The weather forecast for this weekend in Charleston is nothing but a big, round sun! I love that! Hence these images of some bright, cheery interiors in the succulent shades of lime and yellow. Accoding to Google, there are hundreds of songs with "sun or sunshine" in the title. Some of my favorites are Aqualung's "Brighter Than Sunshine," Slightly Stoopid's "Sun is Shining," and when Sting covered "Ain't No Sunshine." Hot! What is your favorite "sun/sunshine" song?
~Images: 1) Phoebe Howard 2) Kelly Wearstler 3) Jonathan Adler 4) House Beautiful June 2001 5) Elle Decor 6) Unknown 7) Unknown

art, Color, inspiration, Interior Design, Kelly Wearstler, life, and more:

Relevant to: You Are My Sunshine... + Phoebe Howard