MISS MOOX + Personal

Happy Birthday Bro!!!

This is him and his beautiful bride on their way to see The Letterman Show in NYC.

I wanted to give my handsome brother a little shout out today on the anniversary of his birth. Despite the fact that you use to put my Barbie dolls under the back tire of mom's car and despite the fact that you made me watch Poltergeist when I was 7 years old and despite the fact that you told all your fraternity brothers that they weren't allowed to talk to me when I went to college...I love you very much and couldn't imagine my life without you in it! (Although admittedly, I have tried-wink, wink).

Happy Birthday (to my much older) Brother!

P.S. I owe a huge apology to all you grammar experts out there! (that's you Katie!) I am a horrific speller and could never understand why "admitably" always came up as a misspell so I would just ignore spell check because I knew that it was a word. I now know that is "admittedly" and promise to use it correctly from here on out!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Happy Birthday Bro!!! + Personal