MISS MOOX + life

Shopping Excursion: Part 2

Some of these you will see again in "after" photos of client's homes!

In case you can't tell, I have such a schizophrenic design aesthetic. Everything I like is a mix of several opposing styles...Coastal Living (i.e. rattan furniture, coral and other natural items, coastal colors, sea inspired artwork), Domino (i.e. kitschy flea market finds and modern accessories) and Southern Accents (i.e. traditional pieces, gold framed art, Oushak rugs). Sometimes it is a stretch to blend them all together (and I am not entirely sure that I always succeed) but luckily, I named my company Eclectic so I can at least pretend, right?

art, Before and After, Flea Markets/Antique Stores/Junk Shops, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Shopping Excursion: Part 2 + life