MISS MOOX + Trash to Treasure

If I Had a Million Dollars...

I would have bought all that I saw on my shopping excursion yesterday! But alas, I do not so I will have to settle for dreaming about these fabulous finds...

I would add some wood in the middle and make the most amazing headboard ever!

Yes, I love old wood boxes.

Cool, fish etching.
Guess I have a thing for fish or maybe it is just fisherman...hmmm.

As mentioned before, I am a sucker for anything zinc or galvanized. Not sure what I would put in all these compartments but I just know that I need this!

OMG how these are going to keep me up at night!
Please can't some distant relative with millions die and leave me a bunch of money so I can buy material things.
(kidding, sort of)

You can't tell but this sucker is HUGE! I would have a round, wood top made and covered in zinc so it would kinda feel like this...

[If only I had Lee's shop to put all my stuff in...one day...one day I say!]

I would lacquer you in something fun like orange or turquoise or French's mustard yellow!

This lamp would be divine in a little girl's room! I would design the whole room around you, you cute little thing.

Ok, so admitably (sometimes) I get distracted while shopping for clients...I collect clutches (mainly vintage) and this one was exquisite. Hard to see all the beading detail but it was so pretty. I could hear it calling me from its tiny booth!

Don't hate me! I didn't kill it. Nor do I remotely support the fur industry but it is already dead and fabricated so can't I wear it to stay warm and stylish?

I did manage to get some things that will be beautiful in client's homes (or mine-let's be honest). I will show you those gems next post!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

art, Flea Markets/Antique Stores/Junk Shops, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: If I Had a Million Dollars... + Trash to Treasure