MISS MOOX + Personal

Please Tell Me You Aren't Out Shopping Today!

Anyone get a crap gift? If so, I want to hear about it...

The worst Christmas gift I ever received was when I was in the fourth grade. That summer I met some cousins for the first time and for Christmas they sent me a...wait for it...wait for it...basket full of acne medicine. [I should probably point out the fact that I had horrible acne and was incredibly insecure about it.] Yeah, nothing like making a kid cry on Christmas day.

If you got screwed on gifts and want to buy something you really want (ahh, that's the Christmas spirit!) then check out my online store, Objects. I have added many new products and reduced the price of others so check it out here !

art, Christmas, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Please Tell Me You Aren't Out Shopping Today! + Personal